Onward and upward!
- So as I climbed up the ladder into my kitchen window, I thought, How can I incorporate this into an essay 13 years from now? Needless to say, I figured it out.
- Almost falling asleep in that Anthro class turned out to be the best thing that had happened to me that week.
- I’ve never understood the saying “there’s more than one way to skin a cat”. Why would anyone skin a cat?
- Nectarines are probably called that because they taste like the nectar of the gods. Speaking of the gods, this is a grad school essay.
- We used to summer in the Hamptons but that wasn’t classy enough. Being a professor is classier.
- For me, school is like a drug addiction. I couldn’t just stop after 16 years. I had to come back for more.
- Honestly, I want to be able to move out of my parents’ house one day. This seems like the only fun way to do it.
- Fortunately, I’ve never had another bad experience tutoring kids. The worst they do now is punch me.
- I put this sentence in to see if you’re still reading this.
- John 16:33. Boom! I’m not afraid of you admissions officers!
- I’m going to copy/paste this sentence for the whole 2 pages. I’m going to copy/paste this sentence for the whole 2 pages.
This paper just keeps getting better.
Final installment coming soon!